FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, July 25, 2018 Contact: Eli Isaguirre 810.516.5260 firstname.lastname@example.org BREAKING NEWS: Operating Engineers Local 324 Endorses George Franklin for Congress [...]
IN THE NEWS
IN THE NEWS
Updated July 18, 2018
SYNOPSIS: George Franklin will be a strong, progressive voice for southwest Michigan. A lifelong Democrat, Franklin is fed up with Republicans in Congress who refuse to stand up to Donald Trump’s dangerous agenda. He has spent his career fighting for regular people, supporting unions as a leader at Kellogg Company and working to expand health care options for Michiganders. In Congress, Franklin will fight Republican attempts to limit access to health care for women and weaken Social Security and Medicare.
- Fight for universal health care coverage.
- Stand up to Republican attacks on the Affordable Care Act.
- Support a public option so everyone can purchase good coverage.
- Fight back against drug companies to make prescriptions more affordable.
- Fully fund Planned Parenthood and protect a woman’s right to choose.
- Protect Social Security and Medicare because they are a contract – not an entitlement
- Overturn Citizens United – A former governmental relations expert for Kellogg, George knows how money can influence politics and he refuses all corporate PAC donations to his own campaign.
- George will fight back against racist and inhumane policies that have no place in America.
Voters may also be interested in the following…
George Franklin has been endorsed by Governor Jennifer Granholm, Progressive Women’s Alliance of West Michigan PAC (PWA), Senator Carl Levin, Congressman Mark Schauer, Caroline Ham (First female Mayor of Kalamazoo), UFCW 951, and AFSCME Council 25.
ACT 1: Likely women voters over the age of 50 need to see in their mail box that George Franklin will fight for universal healthcare, stand up for Planned Parenthood funding, and a woman’s right to choose.
ACT 2: Likely rising American electorate primary voters need to see in their mail box multiple times that George Franklin will stand up to Donald Trump and put people first. He will always fight to protect Medicare and Social Security.